***TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, PLEASE REGISTER. DETAILS BELOW***
This event is being run in association with the Zo Project.
- Introduce dó paper: history, characters, uses.
- Introduce tools: needles and threads, rubber hammer, chisel, glue (PVA), decorative pieces.
- Introduce some types of notebooks to choose from.
- Demonstration of binding a notebook.
- Guidance from the instructors.
- Practice stitching and decorating your own notebook
- Max 10 people
Email Stella (the event organiser) to register.
Please follow and like us: