- This event has passed.
Cultural workshop – the lotus flower and lotus tea – FULL
August 1, 2020 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM300,000VND
The Lotus flower is the national flower of Vietnam, it is also the flower of the dawn, the symbol of purity, commitment and optimism and has long been the subject of poems, songs and art.
This afternoon is dedicated to the lotus flower in the lovely SEN PHỐ tea ‘house’.
Want to know more about this flower, its power, essence, stories and its tea? Then you will love this lotus flower workshop
Nguyễn Thu Hương will take us on a lotus journey to discover the versatility of Vietnam’s favourite flower. Program:
- The idea and concept behind SEN which is dedicated to the lotus
- The importance of the lotus flower in Vietnamese spiritual and cultural life
- How the lotus is applied to life
- The uses of different parts of the lotus flower
- How to make lotus tea – how the lotus flower is used for infusing green tea
- How to tie your tea-filled lotus petals
Includes a lotus flower each, a lotus tea party with some lotus-based light snacks
We are delighted to partner for this event with a wonderful and traditional venue where everything is dedicated to the lotus flower and all the wood is made from bamboo. SEN PHỐ – 50 Đào Duy Từ, old quarter, lower ground floor. click on the link to see the venue website.
300,000 vnd pp
max 12 people
Please RSVP to Stella